Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Alright I give in...

After endless hounding by some of you (you know who you are) I am giving in and am updating my blog. I know some of you may think it is pure laziness on why I don't post more, and you are absolutley right. That and the fact that my internet is insanely slow makes blogging very unappealing most days.

We have been quite busy these last few weeks. Most of our adventures have revolved around going to or finding somewhere to watch the BYU football games. My entire family minus my dad went to the UCLA game. It was a ton of fun and the ending score made it even better. Ben and I got tickets to our company's box seats for the BYU Wyoming game and that was also really cool. We have been able to catch one of my little brother's football games and will be heading to Jerome to catch another this week (I know I am the coolest wife ever for supporting my husband's football addiction, but he makes up for it the rest of the year with the dancing, singing and reality shows!)

Tyson turned one year this last week. I can hardly believe that could be possible. He is still growing like a weed and is currently in 2T clothes! He is very close to walking and will stand on his own when he doesn't realize he is doing it. He keeps us constantly entertained, I sometimes wonder what we did before we had him.I will post some pictures of Ty's birthday and other recent pics. The video is of a toy we got him that he mostly loves, but hates when it gets stuck!

9 comments:

Van Tassell Family said...

YIPEE...you are back. I have missed ya. Anwyays I am excited to see cute pics of that little guy. HOpe you are doing great.

Natalie Warner said...

YEAH!!! You updated your blog finally! My home is also filled with football. I am grateful that it's just football and not soccer, basketball, etc. year round. I hope you're doing well. Come check us out http://nawarner.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

I can NOT believe he is in 2T clothes! Holy crap! Sam is 20 months and 18 month clothes are still too big for him (well, besides the height thing)!

The Sommer Family said...

Hey! Good to hear you are alive, I'm not sure why you don't post all the time...not like you are busy or anything! J/K! We loved the football cakes and the balloons are still afloat! See you soon!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Yeah!!! You finally updated your blog!!! Keep them coming we love to see how you are doing!!

Sabs said...

you posted! i kinda gave up on checking in on you:) i can't believe ty wears 2T!!! that's insane! I can't wait to see the little guy running around by Christmas!!!

Natalie Warner said...

Tyson is a doll! Crazy that he's in 2T clothes. Hey, where are you guys living in Idaho? We just found out that we are coming to live in the state of many spuds. Andy's getting a promotion and we're looking in Idaho Falls/Pocatello area for a house this coming weekend. CRAZY!

Milan Maternity said...

Okay, time to update again! Let's do lunch sometime soon...and pretty much Tyson is HUGE compared to my almost 2 year old Marsae!

Amber and Mitchell said...

Hey its me Amber. Long story short I was looking at some blogs and saw yours. I just wanted to say, Tyson is so so Cute! Your blog is so fun. If you want to look at my blog its,mitchtorgerson.com
Have a great day!