Friday, June 6, 2008

Tyson post

I couldn't blog without an update on Tyson. He had a great time with my family while we were gone. He cried hysterically when he saw us , but I think he has forgiven us. He is still enormous and still shows no interest in crawling or otherwise moving. He does love the babble and loves to laugh. Here are a few pictures of our little guy.









This video is a funny story. Every morning when I get ready Ty sits on the counter and watches me get ready. Everytime I use my eyelash curler he laughs, I don't know why but it happens every time. I thought I would let him play with it for a minute but realized that was a bad idea when he was sticking the end with all the mascara gunk in it in his mouth. I took it away from him and this is what happened:



11 comments:

Sabs said...

oh my gosh that's the longest silent cry I ever heard!!!! Ha ha I love it!

Van Tassell Family said...

How sad...but still so cute.

Brooks and Andrea said...

That's so funny. He was really mad at you. I'm glad you guys had fun. The toys in the pics that you brought home for Tyson are cute.

Jennie said...

hahaha! That's hilarious! What are you doing to your kid?!?!?

sunnie said...

oh he is mad, he really wanted that eyelash curler. i'd say get him his own, but.... maybe you could pretend to put on mascara with a tooth brush and then let him play with that, lol. that video was super cute, even though tyson was so mad.

Leslie Sandberg said...

Erin! How are you? Tyson is so cute and i love his chubby cheeks! :) It is good to see you. Where are you living? I will be a frequent stalker :)

Lindsey said...

hello:) it appears as if you left a cute little pair of shoes here! Your commin down friday or saturday right? i would be more than happy to leave them out for you, my family will be gone, but we can totally work something out:) ALSO...send me your email and i will send you the pics from your trip down here! It was great to see you guys again!

Natalie Warner said...

What a cutie pie! Man! We sure wish we could get together with you guys again. Your blog is darling!

Jennie said...

time for an update, don't ya think??? :)

The Sommer Family said...

So an update would be a great idea...we all know you have a ton of free time on your hands (ha, ha, Ha)

peterson said...

Erin your blog is so cute. I wish i was as creative as you. Your little boy is the cutest! I'm so jealous! It was good to talk to you the other night. I'm glad we have your phone number and now your blog address. take care and thanks again for your help the other night.