Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bon Voyage!!

April has flown by and now the final count down (5 days) until we leave for our cruise! April was a fun month with my sisters wedding and all the events that led up to it. Tyson looked mighty handsome in his tuxedo although he hated it!

As it gets closer to leaving I am getting more anxious everyday to leave Tyson. Not that I am worried about him (my mom had seven kids and we are still alive) I just worry that he will wonder where we went or when we get back he won't like us anymore. I am sure once we are basking in the sun I will be o.k. I have never left him for a night so its just a little scary.
Other than that Ty a tank of a baby. He is 23 pounds and getting his eighth tooth! He loves to sit by himself but hates to be on his back or stomach so crawling is out of the question. At this rate I am going to be hauling around a 30 pound baby. Help!! Here are some recent pictures of all our activities.
My favorite is the last one where he looks like he passed out. What was in the punch??

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

hahaha. i love the last picture...i can't wait to have him for a whole week!!

Brooks and Andrea said...

It was fun to see you at Lindsay's wedding. He is so cute. I love the pic with the punch cup. Have fun on your cruise.

Tamio & Anna said...

Tyson is adorable! So I have some more pictures from the wedding that I have yet to post, the one with all four of us is really cute. Have a great time on the cruise! Relax, get tan, sleep and know that kids don't start to remember things until they are at least a year :)

ps) eight teeth? That's a mouth full

The Young Family Inc. said...

He looks like a little man! SO cute!

The Young Family Inc. said...

PS- I am not some random stalker, I am an old friend of Ben and the family. XOXO

Jennie said...

Ha ha!! I love that picture of him drunk on the floor! What kind of parents are you?!?! Anyway, I know you guys leave on your cruise tomorrow and I am totally jealous! But I think we decided we are going to go during the week of Christmas...so yay! Oh, and it's nice to finally have a blog from you!!!

Sabs said...

wow you blogged! Yipee! I love to hear updates on my little nephew, since my bro hates me and never calls! I had a dream last night that he punched me in the ribs and I told him I hated him....hmmmm I wonder what that means? Hope you have a wonderful cruise! Super jealous but you two deserve it!